Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

First of all your agents are liers. I have my plan connected april of this year I paid for 10mbps pla but I am just receiving 5mbps for the first month, I let it slide.

They fix my connection. Now your agent didn't explain to me that there is a conncetion fee of 1000 so my service was disconnected on july so I called you and one of your agents told me that he's going to reconnect my service because of the misinformation, so I waited. Then I called you back and your agent told me that there is no action taken to my concern and so I end up making a payment of 1,133.39 beacause of the installation fee that was not disclosed to me. And now for the month of july you are asking me to pay again 1,133.39?

How incompetent I already paid my bills. I have here a ref number for my payment. You really are so incompetent. I was not able to work on the month of april beacuse of your fault and there is no adjustment made on my account.

And I was not able to work as well when you suspend my service beacuse of the bill that was not disclosed to me.

I really need to speak with someone about this.ASAP. If you really are a decent company, you need to fix this.

User's recommendation: They will treat you as if you are not a customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Globe Telecom Internet Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Globe Telecom Pros: Inconsistent.

Globe Telecom Cons: Customer service is very slow.

Location: P. Burgos Street, Tanay, Calabarzon, 1980