Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region
Resolved
3.7
Style and Design

On 26 June 2016, my prepaid credits in my cellphone is 100. I registered 50 to GOUNLI50 and my balance is 50.00. Ive noticed that after ive registered from promos there i received many text messages coming from 2855 appearing many quotes and thereafter my prepaid balance has lost. I did not register any of these numbers such as 2855. Today, 30 June 2016, i had load 20.00 only to use as my extra load para makatawag lng ako.but unfortunately, it was lost again.. am so flattered,its so annoying and dont know whom to be blame..why globe company is stealing my load everytime i have an extra load in my cellphone.. Again, theres appearing 2346 saying ive been charged 5.00 as partial billing for game download wherein fact i did not download any games. To all concerned, to all personnel managing the globe company pls watch out your employees stealing load..Please give actions on such theses cases im complaining. Please give me back my load who stole by your employees. Please give me back the load was lost on me...

Gripings

Noralliza C Lim with CP #09166306230..

Camp Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City

Review about: Globe Telecom Prepaid Sim Card.

Reason of review: stealing load .

I liked: Annoying that they had stole my extra lod.

I didn't like: Annoying that they had stole my extra lod, Your stealing of load balance.

Comments

noralizalim8
Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, Philippines #1179482

To the President of Globe Telecom Company

pls give actions on such this matter

Noraliza Lim