Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Feb 12, 2020

Globe TelecomTelecommunication Company8:21 AMChinoGet StartedGie of GlobeGie of Globe from Globe TelecomHi, I'm Gie of Globe!I'm here to help with your Globe accountBefore we proceed, I'll need to ask for your personal information for me to assist you. We are committed towards protecting your data privacy.

Please choose Yes or No to proceed.Chinogood pmGie of GlobeGie of Globe from Globe TelecomYou may choose from the options below.Before we proceed, I'll need to ask for your personal information for me to assist you. We are committed towards protecting your data privacy. Please choose Yes or No to proceed.ChinoYesGie of GlobeGie of Globe from Globe TelecomGreat! You may learn more about our Privacy Policy at https://www.globe.com.ph/privacy-policyDo you have a Globe account or would like to inquire about one?ChinoI have an inquiryGie of GlobeGie of Globe from Globe TelecomJust let me know what you're interested in.

Chinohow do i get a globe account from canadaGlobe TelecomGlobe TelecomGood evening, Chino. We are certainly here to help you. May we know if this is for Prepaid, Postpaid or Broadband account?Chinowhats the difference. please ecplainstill there?Globe TelecomGlobe TelecomOn a Prepaid account, you pay or top-up first for your phone service, on a Postpaid account, you receive a bill at the end of the month based on your usage and Broadband account take the first month charges along with device and installation charges before you use the service.Chinoi dont need data...

can the p[hone use wifi at home?3:58 PMChinohii dont need data... can the phone use wifi at home?8:38 PMChinodo you guys want business or not?

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2020

i'm a canadian looking to buy a phone from globe with all the phone and plan. I've been trying to ask questions and I'm not getting a response from fb messenger or twitter. is this how filipinos conduct business?

i'll take my money elsewhere Like

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Globe Telecom Pros: Canadian money goes far.

Globe Telecom Cons: Customer service, Doesnt want to answer my questions, Ignores me, Probably doesnt speak english.

Comments