Hi Team,

I would like this issue to be escalated quickly and resolve at the earliest.

I have been using your service however the service provided by the network connectivity us patethic as well as disgusting horrible and completely not as per the business standard.

Not only me everyone in Manila are facing the issue. I would like you all to work on this issue at the earliest and resolve the network issue.

I would request you if you as a service provider cannot manage the needs of the people and provide services i request you to please hand it over to a different service provider like Vodafone which is the best among all in the world wide network connectivity.

Due to COVID there is social distancing for which everyone like to speak on calls or either on a video calls through internet.

You as a provider charge so much for each data and calls that i.

don't get the service.

I hoping for a quick response as well a resolution to resolve the network connectivity issues quickly all over Manila.

Thank you. Hoping for your quick and immediate reply.

User's recommendation: Please think before buying.

Product or Service Mentioned: Network Solutions Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Please give a good network connectivity.

Globe Telecom Pros: Inconsistent.

Globe Telecom Cons: Slow internet speed and service sucks, Takes long to resolve a complaint.

Comments