My name is Cristina and Ive been your customer since 2018. I Live abroad at the moment.I just recently noticed that there was an extra chargers on my monthly bill since November of 2020 until now February 2021.

My monthly plan is 2,499 but theres an extra 99 a month now? I didnt get any email or notifications from you guys about the Add Ons on my bill which is not fair.

I asked my parents if anyone from Globe Telecom contacted them and they said no one.They never used the landline to call anyone.So for you guys to charged me with extra 99 a month without me knowing is ridiculous. Ive been trying to communicate with you guys via messenger but they keep asking me same questions over and over and promised me within 24 hours to resolved the problem but since then my problem is still a problem and nothing has been done.I am in Canada right now, and its hard to get in touch with you guys because of the on going Pandemic. Can, anyone, someone please look into this problem as soon as possible.

I have a good standing with you guys when it comes to paying my bills, I pay on time sometimes even early. So, in return I think I need and deserved a good service from Globe.

Location: Calgary, Alberta