Verified Reviewer

Very unprofessional all the way to supervisors. I call on a Monday and Wednesday is almost over still no active call from any agents to inform me when would be he repair man would come.

Promised me Monday night it will be Tuesday ,Tuesday passed by and promised me again 8 am wends ,but no calls text and no repair man .

I called 7 times talked to 5 different agents and two supervisors all with empty promises. As a better of fact while writing this I'm on hold now for 45 mins waiting for another supervisor to come on line..very very frustrating

Product or Service Mentioned: Globe Telecom Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Vigan, Ilocos

Comments

Globe has been giving me empty promises since the beginning of Feb on my case number. It's march 5 now and over the past weeks I have accumulated literally DAYS or time on hold or talking to agents or supervisors on a similar issue.

I'm tired of hearing... "rest assured sir" "no worries sure we will personally follow up" "I'm sorry for the past experience, but for sure I will follow up" If you hear those words...

be very very careful and be ready to drop the service instead. It might not be worth the lost time in life waiting for that "assurance"

Globe Telecom Reviews