I applied 599 plan with 200 credit limit and ended up paying 1745. I did go to the office several times and also called 211 and speak to Maria Monticarlo.

What she offer only is to de activate my number and she is absolutely rude in the end of call and even shot down the call . Not even listening to my discussion not even try to resolve the issue but instead to just erase me away as a client . She is not really the right person In the field of costumer services. Tho I understand what shes trying to discuss but it is not my concern .

My concern is why I have extra charges if I have a credit limit ? Also my data comes on date 16 ends on 25 ,cant call international ,and now cant send text msg even to globe . For all this issue i come to office and ask why, only they said they cant retrieve my internet And cant make international calls because i have only 200 credit limit . Even I payed in advance and willing to give them deposit cash they refused me as they said again and again 200 is my Credit limit.

And my big questions is why my bill now is more than 200 ??

So if there is no right person to speak with my issue in this company then ill go to legal process. 0917166**** this is the number leomar salise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Globe Telecom Internet Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Globe Telecom Pros: Very fast reminding you of your billing statement.

Globe Telecom Cons: Unknown charges.

Comments