Sinamar, Isabeia Province
Coverage Area
Style and Design

August 14, 2016

Dear Globe Philippines:

I am G-one T. Paisones; a plan user of Go Surf Plan 999. I will ask your assistance regarding my excess bill in my plan. Below are the details of my contacts and account:

Name: G-one T. Paisones

Address: Andil, Baroy, Lanao del Norte

Plan: Go Surf Plan 999

Globe Tattoo Sim Number: 09778345708

Account Number: [REDACTED]Contact number: 09274291191

I would like to request to get refund or eliminate the excess bill in my plan. The plan is Go Surf Plan 999 and it has bill cap of 1500 pesos only; but recently my payment reaches more than 1600 pesos; and recently Globe alerted me that I had not pay 1800 pesos even though past days away I had able to pay my bills.

Attached herein are the proofs of my payment.

I am hoping for your dynamic and urgent response.

Best Regards,

G-one T. Paisones

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Globe Telecom and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about globe telecom gosurf 999 phone plan at Globe Telecom was excess bills Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Globe Telecom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Globe Telecom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Globe Telecom?

Comments