3.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was charged with data charges, and games.I called 211 and in the end such charges were removed.

I asked Globe to provide me the exact date and time when i consumed such charges.They were not able to provide me any. Hence, they approved to deduct said charges in my bill. Same thing happened to my mother-in-law. Her Globe plan is only P399.00 per month but she was being charged almost P3,500.00 per month.

She paid more than P3,000.00 last October 2016. This year, I had the time to call Globe using 211. Good thing they granted our request to remove excess billing of more or less P2,500.00 in her November 2016, December 2016 and January 2017 billings and to recover the excess payment paid last October to be applied to her unpaid and due monthly bills. Although the call center agent informed me first that the October 2016 payment cannot be recovered under the conditions in the bill that after 30 days upon receipt of the bill it cannot be questioned, I told the agent that under the fine print rule, you will not expect the customer to read such conditions because it is too small, etc.

For sure, it is safe to assume that there are a lot of citizens, especially senior citizens, who become victims of Globe's over billing and just tolerate the matter and pay their bills.Allowing Globe to unjustly enrich themselves at the expense of vulnerable citizens.

Review about: Globe Telecom Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: They should improve their system. .

I didn't like: Excess bills.

Comments

GLOBE added VAT on my plan 1299, now I need to pay 1442.75 as per bill sent to me.I thought that Plan1299 already includes the VAT.

I ask the Sales Agent before if I will only be paying 1299 with no additional charges on top of it and answered me "YES". If only I knew that this would happen I should have cancelled the installation and find another Internet provider.

Also read a lot of complaint from different articles for the same issue.:( :( Very Disappointed.....