Verified Reviewer

Hi Goodmorning, I just want to follow up my application. Its been a couple of days in signing up to your company.

I already cancel it but one of your agent called me that they are going to go to my house to take a survey, I expect to much, once they arrive they gonna install the wifi but I am wrong they gonna gave a form they are saying that is a survey so I signed up for more 1 week until now why you could not install the internet or wifi? Your agent saying that there is an error or probably you encountering an error. But instead of saying it to me in advance one of your agent did not do that, the agent told it to me lately and I am the one who chat first about my application, as far as I know your company are the one who follow up your customer. And I am not really satisfied on your service.

I NEED A WIFI because I need to work at home. Its been more than a week in waiting to your updates. I already receive your email saying that " you receive my application" but why when I entered or update my reference number that you have given to me I encountered an error that, that reference number is not yet added on your system? All I want is the WIFI I hope you can understand my situation I am not mad, I am mad only on your process on how you can install the internet or wifi.

AGAIN IF YOU CANT PROVIDE WIFI ON MY LOCATION CAN YOU PLEASE SAY IT TO ME IN ADVANCE SO I AM PREFFERED IN FINDING ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER. THIS IS MY FIRST INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR COMPANY AND I REALLY REALLY DISSAPOINTED.

Preferred solution: I just need to follow up my application. I need a wifi because i need to work at hime..

Location: Quezon City, Manila