2.0

Globe charged 2 of our previous month's bill VAT charges which they cannot explain as to how they arrived at the overstated VAT charges they charged us. They just said the extra is for OTHER USAGE!

They cannot explain what specifically these other usage are! Gosh, this is wrong, how about those customers who don't know their Math? Pls be wary, compute your VAT when you receive your bills, it is 12% of MRF, voice call charges and text charges.

Charges to Foreign Service provider (calls/texts while outside of the country) is NOT Vatable; 10% overseas communication tax is for outgoing calls/texts originating from the Philippines to other countries.

Reason of review: unexplained VAT overstatement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unexplained vat overcharging.

Comments

GLOBE added VAT on my plan 1299, now I need to pay 1442.75 as per bill sent to me. I thought that Plan1299 already includes the VAT.

I ask the Sales Agent before if I will only be paying 1299 with no additional charges on top of it and answered me "YES". If only I knew that this would happen I should have cancelled the installation and find another Internet provider.

Also read a lot of complaint from different articles for the same issue. :( :( Very Disappointed.....

I suggest sa globe pg naglagay sila ng price sa products and services nila inclusive of VAT pra ndi nabibigla ang customer nila pgdating ng billing. Otherwise, widely explained na may addtl VAT sa mga subscribers.. nakakapeke lang naman..