317 views
Verified Reviewer

1.5

For October and November of 2019 I paid my Globe Tattoo to the wrong account number. It was my account number but for the free mobile phone Globe provides.

I pay online and their system did not seem to take my Tattoo account number so I used the other account number, which should be tied to my account. BIG MISTAKE !! Until now they keep sending me a past due bill for those 2 months. I have called 211 trouble number at least 20 times to get this resolved.

I have sent about 6 emails to Globe with no response what so ever. Globe turns off my internet about every 2 weeks due to the past due balance they show. It takes me about 1/2 hour explaining to get them to turn it back on. They keep saying, "We see your payment but it is not posted to your Globe account".

Then they say they will get it fixed but never does it get fixed. Yesterday a phone center rep. said it should be fixed in 5 days. I sure hope so.

Eric R. Lilley

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Globe Telecom Cons: Service sucks, Slow problem solving, Non responsive to emails, Long waits over the phone, Do actions immediately.

Comments