58 views
Verified Buyer

Customer Service is extremely disgusting! 211 is unreliable!

Had no internet connection on Feb 1st, for the reason i don't know.

Got no issue on unsettled payment.. No outage... No migration notif from them. Called CS hotline how many times but it failed to connect me with any of the agents...

Reason? They are currently receiving a lot of callers! Crap!

Went to one of their stores to raise my concern on Feb 2nd. Initially, the agent from that store asked me to connect to 211 to raise my concern.

Luckily, was able to talk to a CS agent online! Asked BS questions... Told me that the reason why I got disconnected? That my account has been considered for migration,when?

2/13?? I said like, i didn't receive any notifications beforehand. And how will i be disconnected so early?? In the end she requested the agent from that store to create JO.

Darn! Thanks to that store agent who patiently assisted me. JO has been submitted. Got an SMS confirmation that my concern will be attended not later than Feb 5th and that I will receive SMS notifying that my JO is being processed.

The day came... No call... No text from them... So..

I needed again to call 211 crap.. I asked the status of the JO... Nothing was logged! Darn!

She ended up creating another JO..submitted to whichever department it is (the hell!)... Got another SMS confirmation... EXPECT IT TO BE PROCESSED NOT LATER THAN FEB 11TH??? Whew!

I waited for 5 days to get it fixed..

Got no response.. Then i needed to wait again for another 6 days??

Omg!

For my next billing, if you charge me the full amount, despite of the down service for 7 days now (and counting)... You really are TRUE THIEVES!

Product or Service Mentioned: Globe Telecom Customer Care.

Location: Quezon City, Manila