Globe Telecom Phone Numbers and Emails

Globe Telecom Email:

Customer Service

Issues fixed by Globe Telecom

Issue

Refund Request(3mos Free Internet Sales Promotion for Postpaid Subscriber)

Resolution

«Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. I received an applied credit for the 3months promo and partial credit of the installation fee. It took a while and more 10x email follow with DTI to bring this issue into resolution..»

by Ma.Teresa E

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Globe Telecom Customer Service?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Internet and landline doesnt work”
  • “No internet connection”
  • “For reconnection the internet”

Request for Information Question:

• “How to upgrade phone”
  • “About my plan”
  • “Request for reconnection”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “My bill”
  • “Bill issues”
  • “Billing”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Renewal and upgrade ffup”
  • “Globe Plan Renewal GCash not receive plan not upgraded in globe one”
  • “To terminate my contract”

Account Question:

• “To inquire about globe postpaid balance”
  • “Urgent my account has been compromised”
  • “My number is blocked and ineed my puk pin pls give me the puk pin in my email”

Staff Question:

• “Service Problem”
  • “Just want to followup with customer service with regards to my WIFI load”
  • “I need to speak customer service”

Cards Question:

• “I'm here in Malaysia and suddenly my sim card suddenly turned off the signal”
  • “Lost prepaid sim card”
  • “Sim card lock PUK code needed”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My sim they could not recieve sms”
  • “My load from gcash has not received yet though the gcash was already deducted”
  • “I have not received my load”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I like to follow up my application from my postpaid plan”
  • “Internet application”
  • “Follow up application of globe fiber 1899”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I want to replace my pospaid simcard”
  • “Replacement”
  • “Change address”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund for my load”
  • “I send my money to wrong number plzzz help me to refund my money transaction”

Other Question:

• “My globe sim is in emergency only”
  • “No internet”
  • “Cannot text or call”

About

Globe Telecom Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. If The Customer do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, The Client may not access or use this Service. Globe Telecom may at any time modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. The Client agree to review the Agreement periodically and The Client's continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed The User's conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement. The User understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Globe Telecom, Globe Telecom does not in any way operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet. Except for Globe Telecom`s identified information, products, or services, all other information, products, and services offered through the Service or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Globe Telecom.
To read more: http://www.globe.com.ph/website-terms-conditions.html
Globe Telecom Privacy Policy
To create a wonderful world for Company's customers, partners, community, and the nation as a whole, Globe Telecom, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively "Globe," Website" www.globe.com.ph" Globe Telecom's') put The User of company services Globe Telecom's' customers, first. Because The Company care for The Client Globe Telecom regard The Customer's privacy with the utmost importance. This Privacy Policy outlines Globe Telecom's' policy in relation to the collection, use, and protection of The User's Customer Data to provide The Client with a wonderful customer experience. From time to time, The Company may update Globe Telecom's' Privacy Policy to reflect current changes in Company's policy and the law. When The Company do so, www.globe.com.ph will notify The User of Website by posting it on Globe Telecom's' website for The User's information and reference. As a Globe customer, The Customer signify that The User of company services have read, understood, and consented to the collection and use of The Customer's Customer Data, particularly The User's Personal Information, in accordance with this Privacy Policy.
To read more: http://www.globe.com.ph/privacy-policy.html
Top Globe Telecom Services

Internet Service, Customer Care, Phone Plan

Top Globe Telecom Products

Sim Card, Prepaid Sim Card

Globe Telecom Pros and Cons

Pros: No pros, Inconsistent, Very fast reminding you of your billing statement, No response to my concerned, Money steal

Cons: Bad customer service, Poor connection, Takes long to resolve a complaint, Service sucks, Lot unprofessional customer service and supervisors

Summary

Globe Telecom is a media corporation that focuses on providing roaming and Internet services. The head office of the company is located in Metro Manila, Philippines. The company also has resident office in United States and Canada. Globe Telecom offers many different tariffs such as postpaid tariff, platinum tariff, prepaid and international tariffs and many more. Globe Telecom also provides 3G and 4G Internet connection. Aside from that the company offers a large number of bonuses such as extra minutes, free Internet megabytes and more.

Globe Telecom reviews and complaints

1.8
Sun Cellular
189 reviews
1.5
Do you have something to say about Globe Telecom? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup