Globe Telecom Phone Numbers and Emails

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Globe Telecom Customer Service?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Landline not working”
  • “I'm not receiving the code for my Facebook account”
  • “Globe broadband reconnection”

Request for Information Question:

• “Concern about my internet”
  • “About my router”
  • “Followup concerns”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Can't pay bills online”
  • “Hidden charges of my bill”
  • “Know the detail of my bill”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Regarding my sim activation.”
  • “Globe Plan Renewal”
  • “I as tricked into subscribing to Netflix. I tried to unsubscribed. How so I make that work?”

Cards Question:

• “Regarding my globe simcard i was lost.”
  • “To have a new Simcard but the same number”
  • “Sim card problem”

Account Question:

• “Termination my account complain”
  • “We cannot change the wifi password”
  • “To my acct.”

Staff Question:

• “No service for my TM number”
  • “Customer service”
  • “I want to talk to a costumer service bec I pay may bill twice last month april”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not received otp in maya app”
  • “Load not recieved”
  • “I have not received my pay card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Follow up my postpaid application”
  • “Internet application”
  • “Follow up application of globe fiber 1599”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Want to change adress”
  • “Replaced 5Gsim upgrade failed to validate due to server error”
  • “Replace sim because its old and obsolete”

Refund Question:

• “Refund for my load”
  • “Refund”
  • “I send my money to wrong number plzzz help me to refund my money transaction”

Other Question:

• “Wanna escalate an agent”
  • “My internet was disconecting”
  • “Inquiring”

About

Globe Telecom Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. If The Customer do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, The Client may not access or use this Service. Globe Telecom may at any time modify this Agreement, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. The Client agree to review the Agreement periodically and The Client's continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed The User's conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement. The User understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Globe Telecom, Globe Telecom does not in any way operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet. Except for Globe Telecom`s identified information, products, or services, all other information, products, and services offered through the Service or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Globe Telecom.
To read more: http://www.globe.com.ph/website-terms-conditions.html
Globe Telecom Privacy Policy
To create a wonderful world for Company's customers, partners, community, and the nation as a whole, Globe Telecom, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively "Globe," Website" www.globe.com.ph" Globe Telecom's') put The User of company services Globe Telecom's' customers, first. Because The Company care for The Client Globe Telecom regard The Customer's privacy with the utmost importance. This Privacy Policy outlines Globe Telecom's' policy in relation to the collection, use, and protection of The User's Customer Data to provide The Client with a wonderful customer experience. From time to time, The Company may update Globe Telecom's' Privacy Policy to reflect current changes in Company's policy and the law. When The Company do so, www.globe.com.ph will notify The User of Website by posting it on Globe Telecom's' website for The User's information and reference. As a Globe customer, The Customer signify that The User of company services have read, understood, and consented to the collection and use of The Customer's Customer Data, particularly The User's Personal Information, in accordance with this Privacy Policy.
To read more: http://www.globe.com.ph/privacy-policy.html
Top Globe Telecom Services

Internet Service, Customer Care, Phone Plan

Top Globe Telecom Products

Sim Card, Prepaid Sim Card

Globe Telecom Pros and Cons

Pros: No pros, No response to my concerned, Inconsistent, Slow connection, Very fast reminding you of your billing statement

Cons: Bad customer service, Poor connection, Lot unprofessional customer service and supervisors, Takes long to resolve a complaint, Charging inappropriate bills

Summary

Globe Telecom is a media corporation that focuses on providing roaming and Internet services. The head office of the company is located in Metro Manila, Philippines. The company also has resident office in United States and Canada. Globe Telecom offers many different tariffs such as postpaid tariff, platinum tariff, prepaid and international tariffs and many more. Globe Telecom also provides 3G and 4G Internet connection. Aside from that the company offers a large number of bonuses such as extra minutes, free Internet megabytes and more.

Globe Telecom reviews and complaints

1.8
Sun Cellular
290 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Globe Telecom? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup