Verified Reviewer

I called today May 7 2020 due to no internet service. I was informed that I need to wait 3 to 5 days before it gets fully activated.

I had no internet for 3days since it was installed.

Here's what happened to my call with customer service.

Customer service reps were rude, i called a lot of times in regards to my broadband, the 1st agent transferred me right away to a different agent. The 2nd agent was nice, i asked for a Sup but she declined a lot of times. Then she transferred me to Sales or Port In and the agent there was VERY VERY RUDE!!! I want to make a complaint against him, he was extremely rude, listen to the call please..I hang up with him because he just put me on hold.

I called again and got Ebby, I asked for a Sup then she transferred me to a Sup and put me on hold for 25minutes and counting. And the Sup hang up while Im on hold. Very dissatisfied new customer here.

Everyone was rude and not helpful! Provide me a phone number or email so I can escalate further the Supervisor who did not take my call and the Rep from Sales/Port In.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, National Capital Region, 1554