Globe shocks me with outgoing SMS charges here abroad.I know how expensive outgoing charges is while on roaming that's why I never use my globe postpaid line for texting here overseas.

But every time I received my bill, I can see several SMS charges billed to my phone.

I already reported this to Globe and they agreed to give me 100 percent adjustments but I was being told that they can't give me any more adjustments in the future.

But looking on my present bill, I noticed several outgoing sms charges again.

This is already frustrating and is giving me stress.

This person wrote the review because of "issue keeps repeating over and over" at Globe Telecom and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Globe Telecom to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unknown charges. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Globe Telecom and globe telecom mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Globe Telecom?

Comments