Irosin, Bicol

I subscribed 5MB LTE and pay 1599/month since beginning of July , but the service only up to 0.5 MB the all month , I have call Glob service more than 3 times , They promise to conduct a remote site test , but they never do it , and promise have technician to feedback me , but never!! Globe service just stood me up !!!! a scam , a cheater !!!!

they even didnt check if can provide 5MB service or not before installation .just hurry up to get orders, I really dont believe it is the way Globe does nnnnnnn..............................................................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of globe telecom prepaid sim card from Globe Telecom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Globe Telecom to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fake promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Globe Telecom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments